1. Each student shall conduct herself/himself, both within and outside the campus of the Institute
in a manner befitting a student of a prestigious institute. Each student shall show due respect
and courtesy to the teachers, administrators, staff of the Institute, and to the visitors and
residents of the Institute, and good behaviour to fellow students.
2. No responsibility will be accepted by the institute for any injury, loss or damage to the personal
articles of students.
3. The students will compensate damage to institute/ hostel property/furniture caused by neglect
or wilful damage. Defacing the walls or institute property will be viewed seriously.
4. Students must pay their fee/dues on or before the prescribed deadline failing which appropriate
disciplinary action will be taken. Students may note that fees once paid will not be refunded/
adjusted in any circumstance. If a student leaves the course before completion, he/she will be required to pay the
fee for the entire course.
5. Institute hold the right to publish the results (Print, online media) of enrolled students for GATE, ESE & PSU.
Engineers Institute of India 28B/7, Jia-Sarai near IIT HauzKhas New Delhi – Pin Code = 110016
Help Line :+91-9990657855
© Copyright EII | All Right reserved 2006 - 2017.
Powered By : ZAP Infotech