NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2013 Score
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech, BSc, MSc(Computer Science, Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Statistics / Applied Statistics)
Location: Anywhere in India
Job Details "NTPC is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers to be inducted during the year 2013 in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests a comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance level in a particular paper in the exam across several years. The score is used for admissions to post-graduate engineering programmes (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public sector units for employment screening purposes.
GATE 2013 Eligibility
- Bachelorís degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Masterís degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year integrated Masterís degree programs (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering /Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year integrated Masterís degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering/Technology
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMiE by iE(i), AMiCE(i) by the institute of Civil Engineers (india)-ICE(i)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Fee : The application fee is non-refundable.
|General/OBC-NC (Male Candidates)||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / PD (Male Candidates)||Rs. 600/-|
|Female Candidates||0 (Let off)|
How to apply
Interested candidates should Apply Online.
Important Dates :
|Commencement of Online Application submission||Saturday||1 Sept 2012|
|Last date for:|
|a) Submission of Online Application Form (website closure)||Sunday||30 Sept 2012|
|b) Receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at respective GATE Offices||Monday||8 Oct 2012|
|Announcement of results||Friday||15 March 2013|
Click here for more details