Centre at Kalu-Sarai Near Hauz-Khas Metro station +91-9990657855
M.Tech Admission 2013-14 CIVIL Engineering -CE
GATE 2013-14 M.Tech. Admission 2013 Counselling & Guideline for CIVIL Engineering-CE
Engineers Institute of India-E.I.I. congratulates all its students who have got good ranks in the GATE–13.
Important guidelines for M.Tech admissions have been prepared by us with available information from previous students.
You must choose these specialization preferences for M.Tech admission 2013:
- Building Technology And Construction ManagementEnvironmental Engineering)
- Hydraulic And Water Resources Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering (IIT, Roorke)
- Rock Mechanics (IIT, Delhi) .
- Applied Mechanics.(IITs)
For SC/ST/OBC category candidates seats are reserved with lower Rank at almost IITs, NITs and reputed institute. ( For rough calculation of rank distributions ( SC/ST : General Rank+400) ( SC/ST : General Rank+400)
Low scorer apply at Private colleges like : CBIT-Vijayawada, SVU Tirupathi, VIT,BIT mesra, UPTU,PTU,MDU, Osmania University and apply entrance application at respectice college.
IISc Bangalore ( ONLY GATE ) : Admission Upto AIR 60.
IIT-Roorkee, IIT-Madras & IIT_Kharagpur: Only through GATE Rank 2013/GATE score 2013
Preference of IITs ( AIR upto 750): IIT Delhi / Kanpur / Madras / Bombay / Kharagpur / Roorkee ( upto AIR 1300) / Guwahati
Preference of NITs ( AIR upto 1400) : Trichy / Warangal / Calicut / Suratkal / Allahabad / Hamirpur / Rourkela / Bhopal / Jamshedpur / Surat / Jaipur / Kurushetra / Durgapur /Nagpur / Patna / Raipur / Jalandhar / Agartala / Silchar / Srinagar
In IIIT, Hyderabad, the admission is based on written test and interview
Other Option for Civil : BHU, Annamalai University, PSG, Coimbatore, Anna University, BITs, Pilani, Pune university, VIT, Visweswara Institute Banglore, Mysore University, Gulberga University
Stipend / Scholarship for M.Tech Students: The stipend/Scholarship is awarded by reputed institution; you may verify at the time of admission.
Non- Stipend seats for M.Tech: Certain seats are available at IITs, NITs, & reputed colleges for Non- Stipend, In this category all expenses are borne by students only. In this case a student may get good specialization so if you are financially sound then you must try in case your gate score is low.
Our suggestion to gate qualifiers:
- First select suitable Specialization with proper selection of college as per your rank or gate score.
- It is strongly advised to apply more than three options as other factor (No. of Applicants, left seats with Higher score/ luck factor) may keep you in safe side.
- If you have got relatively low scores in the GATE 2013 then apply at colleges suitable to your score and apply at those colleges where written / Interview selection are preferable.
- To know the updates of reputed institution you must check any such update at their respective website or leading newspapers.
- Before you apply at any institute ensure all eligibility condition and must go into detailed of information brochure of each college.
- If you got admission update us your GATE Score with details of specialization and college allotted In case of any assistance or your queries are welcome.
Click here to attend counselling based on your GATE score / rank( M.Tech admission & PSU's recruitment )
WISH You ALL THE BEST