About GATE 2014-15 Examination
GATE-Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India competitive examination for Engineers from various backgrounds administered and conducted jointly by the IISc Bangalore and Seven IITs.
Important Dates & Examination Notification: GATE 2013 Exam Schedule
|Commencement of Online Application submission :||Saturday||1st September 2012|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application :||Sunday||30th September 2012|
|Receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application :||Monday|| 8th October 2012 |
|Last date for request of change of city :||Tuesday||20th November 2012|
|Availability of Gate 2013 admit card on Online Application Interface :||Wednesday||5th December, 2012|
|GATE 2013 Online Examination for Papers : CE||Sunday||20th January 2013|
( 09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs)
|GATE 2013 Online Examination for Papers : CH||Sunday||20th January 2013|
(14:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs)
|GATE 2013 Offline Examination for Papers : CS & ME||Sunday||10th February 2013|
( 09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs)
|GATE 2013 Offline Examination for Papers : EC, EE and IN||Sunday||10th February 2013|
( 14:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs)
|Announcement of GATE 2013 Results :||Friday||15 March 2013|
( 10:00 Hrs)
Benefits & Importance of GATE Exams/ Score Card for an Engineers:
1. Admission in Post-graduation M.Tech or M.E ( Master programme in Engineering )
Candidate with good GATE Score along with All India rank ( AIR ) will get option of all top colleges . IITs are the best institution which facilitates better placement and high teaching standard.
Colleges which accept gate score for M.Tech. / M.E. programme are:
All IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITs, IIITs, Top deemed university, top Private Colleges, state engineering colleges.
Scholarship will be awarded by MHRD to all candidates who enroll on the basis of GATE Score card.
2. Selection in PSU’s : Engineer Trainee / Management trainee
Now Public sector units will recruit Engineer Trainee / Management trainee through GATE Score card only.
List of top Public sector Units like ONGC, NTPC, ISRO, BHEL, BARC, DRDO, DVC, Power-grid, IOCL and many more Organization are going to recruit engineers only through Valid GATE score.
3. GATE Score card is mandatory for Lecturer/ Asst. Lecturer in any engineering colleges. GATE Score is mandatory for teaching professional in Engineering Colleges / Institutes.
4. Validity of GATE Score card: It vary every from 1 to 2 year.
Role of GATE coaching in achieving well All India rank
- It covers all basics fundamentals of your subjects.
- Scheduled coverage of complete syllabus during coaching period.
- Coaching delivered all Tips & tricks required for gate exams.
- Sample question practice & TEST: Practice and evaluation of candidate is very important in order to improve.
- Guidance under top faculty directs you in proper way to score high.
- Analysis of examination is very important to attempt any entrance, If a candidate know what exactly the exam demand like which topics are frequently asked, weight age of topics, easy section to score. A coaching always try to provided previous analysis of exams which suits aspirants for better performance.
- Self prepared well organized notes will help well than any reference books. Because at the time of examination a candidate need to brush up all related topics and it’s very hard to go through books at last stage of preparation.
- GATE coaching centre always prefer to practice previous year gate question which gives a clear ideas about the pattern and difficulty level.