GATE 2015-16 Crash Courses (Short-term) Batch For CH, CE, ME, ECE, EE, CSE/IT
Batch Announcement: 5 th June 2014
Course Duration : 3 Month Batch Timing: 10:00am to 6:00pm ( 6-7 days )
Sectional Coverage: Engineering Syllabus & Non-Technical ( General Aptitude test, Engineering Mathematics, Technical subjects )
Course Assistance: Full time faculty availability, Updated course materials, Regular practice & Mock Test, Weekly doubt session.
Previous paper Practice session: Last 10 years question paper of GATE examination will be solved during the course coverage.
FEE Structure: Rs.28,000 (CE, ME, ECE, EE)
FEE Structure: Rs.25,000 (CS-IT, CH, IN)
( Including Taxes, Study-material, Test-Series & Interview facilities.)
Hostel fee is extra, charges as per availability.
Registration instruction for for GATE Crash Course
Enrol at our centre with following documents:
- Two recent photographs.
- One photocopy of Admit-card.
- One photocopy of Identity proof (PAN Card, DL, Passport, College ID etc.)
- The course fee can be paid in the form of cash / Demand draft or through credit/debit card.
- Registration fee ( Rs. 3000 inclusive of total fee ) is required to confirm your admission seat.
Enrol by sending Registration form & details directly to our Head-office:
- Download the Registration form (Click here)
- Registration fee (Rs. 3000) can be paid in the form of Demand draft / Internet banking / Bank deposit.
- Send completely filled Registration form along with above documents by speed-post or courier at head office.
Email Scan copy of completely filled Registration form along with above documents at email@example.com