Online Mock Test Series for GATE-2015 (Electrical Engineering -EE)
Total Number of Test: 10 ( 6 Topic-wise Test, 4 Full-Length Test )
|GATE Test Series: Topic–wise Test : This section includes all related Topic into single Test paper.|
|1st Topic-wise Test : Network Theory & Electrical and Electronic Measurements|
|2nd Topic-wise Test : Control System & Signal system|
|3rd Topic-wise Test : Analog & Digital Electronics , Power Electronics & Drives|
|4th Topic-wise Test : Machine|
|5th Topic-wise Test : Power System|
|6th Topic-wise Test : Engineering Mathematics & Aptitude|
|GATE Test Series: Full-Length Test : This section will includes complete syllabus into single Test paper.|
|1st Full Length Test : ( Entire Syllabus as per GATE pattern)|
|2nd Full Length Test : ( Entire Syllabus as per GATE pattern)|
|3rd Full Length Test : ( Entire Syllabus as per GATE pattern)|
|4th Full Length Test : ( Entire Syllabus as per GATE pattern)|
Analysis Report : Performance report of each test will be available same day of examination with experts feedback.
Ranking Report: Common Ranking report will be generated after completion of Test Series.
Mode of Test Series Payment: 1. Cash 2. Demand Draft 3. Online Payment
Demand draft in favour of “ ENGINEERS INSTITUTE OF INDIA ” Payable at New Delhi
- ENGINEERS INSTITUTE OF INDIA A/c. 3234-8363-825 Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : IIT New Delhi, IFSC Code : SBIN-0001077, MICR Code : 11000-2156
Already Register StudentClick Here to Take Online GATE Mock Test
For New Registration Steps :
- Click at Register Now to create your Username & Password.
- Select your Group*as Engineering Branch.
- Select your Examination*as GATE 2015 Mock Test.
- Upload your Photograph & ID Proof.
- Confirmation E-mail will be sent to your email address.
- For activation of USERNAME & allotment of Mock Test, mail your USERNAME & payment details of Rs. 1,000 at email@example.comSubject : Activation of gate-Mock Test
- You are not allowed to transfer your USERNAME & PASSWORD to someone else.