Centre at Kalu-Sarai Near Hauz-Khas Metro station +91-9990657855
GATE Exam Eligibility 2015-16 For CH, CSE, ECE, EE, IN, ME, CE
The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE 2015:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes..
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
- re-final year students are not eligible to write GATE 2015
- DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN ENGINEERING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
For GATE Exam Pattern Click Here
For any query related to GATE 2015-16 examination contact administrator or student
counsellor at your nearest centre. Email : email@example.com