GATE 2014 & IES 2012, 2013 Top Rank Selections
And other state engineering services and junior / assistant engineering entrance exams.
We at ENGINEERS INSTITUTE OF INDIA-E.I.I., welcome candidate who are looking for secure future into the field of Engineering and who are looking for best gate coaching institute in Delhi.
Why you join Engineers Institute of India?
- A team of highly dedicated IES (Railways, CPWD, CES, Ordinance, BRO) & GATE Qualified & professionals from various engineering college.
- Our scheduled teaching module will enhance your technical & non-technical knowledge, which help you in keeping momentum on.
- To CRACK any competitive exam you need to be focused on the syllabus and all relevant topics will be well covered in our coaching module.
- We keep your pace high to patch basics fundamentals, which play a vital role to crack exams like GATE, IES & PSU's.
- Limited seating capacity per batch (40 Students) helps you to clear your silly doubts.
- To motivate your effort we are offering you Topper's interaction & scholarships which keeps you tight in learning tendency.
- Examination oriented Study Material, Test Series; Topic-wise Test will help you to maintain your potential.
- Leading and Best GATE Coaching Institute in North India who give maximum number of selections in GATE, IES & PSU's
Engineers Institute of India Achievements
- Total IES-2013 Selections: 76
Highest selections by any such institute which provides IES-Engineering services coaching.
- Total GATE-2014 qualified: 2225
1138 Students scored above 99 Percentile including 11 Top Results under AIR-20.
- More than 300 E.I.I. student serving reputed Public Sector units like ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, ISRO, DRDO, Power Grid, NHPC, BHEL, BEL, HAL and many more organization.
- 42 BSNL-JTO selections in single recruitment of year 2008.
- Our achievements are the results of the combined effort of each individual
News & Updates About GATE, IES & PSU's
20th Dec. 2014 & 5th Jan 2015
Weekend Course |
27th Dec. 2014 & 3rd Jan 2015
IES 2015 Crash Course|
5th Jan. 2015