HOW TO APPLY GATE 2014?
Before applying, candidates are advised to download the GATE 2014 Information Brochure and read it carefully.
Candidates have to apply only Online. Details of the application fee and the steps in the application process are given below.
|SC / ST / PD
PD: Person with Disability
|Step 1:Decide Payment Option
- Gateway Payment:
Payment can be made using netbanking. Bank service charge is extra (maximum of Rs.30/-)
- Challan Payment:
Payment by cash at ICICI, Indian Bank or State Bank of India branches. Bank service charge is extra (maximum of Rs.25/-)
|Step 2: Obtain SC / ST / PD Certificate (if applicable)
|Step 3: Apply OnlineCandidates must follow the instructions provided while applying online.At the end of this process, a PDF file will be generated with the following pages:
- Page-1: Instructions
- Page-2: GATE 2013 Application – GATE Copy
- Page-3: GATE 2013 Application – Candidate’s Copy
- Page-4: Address Slip of respective zonal GATE office
- Page-5: Bank Challan (for Challan Payment option only)
Take a print out of the entire file on A4 size white sheets using a laser/inkjet printer.
|Step 4: Cash Payment: (only for Challan Payment option)The bank challan (Page-5) will be printed in triplicate. Take it to any one of the branches of ICICI, Indian Bank or State Bank of India (as opted by the candidate) and pay the fees. Bank will retain a copy and will return two copies to you. In those two copies, retain the Candidate’s copy with you and attach the GATE Copy with the application.
- Paste your recent photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm) in the designated place of Page-2. Before pasting, please write your name and application number on the backside of the photo with black ball point pen.
- Sign at the designated place of Page-2.
- Paste Page-4 on top of a 10 inch x 12 inch size laminated envelope.
|Step 6: Post/SubmissionBefore posting your application form, make sure that, in addition to the other relevant attachments, you have attached either a copy of the degree certificate or a certificate from your college principal as indicated below:
- Candidates should submit a copy of the degree certificate or provisional certificate if they have passed their qualifying degree in 2011 or before.
- Candidates with the following eligibility conditions should submit a certificate signed by the Principal of the college, where the candidate is studying, clearly indicating the year of passing of the candidate in the qualifying degree.
- Students in the final year of Bachelor’s degree programme in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2).
- Students in the final year of Bachelor’s degree programme in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma).
- Students in the final year of Master’s degree programmes in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent.
- Students in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Students in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
To download the format of the certificate to be sent by the candidates
Candidates With Backlog: Candidates with a backlog of papers should submit a copy of the marks sheet of final semester / final year or copy of the course completion certificate or a letter from the principal indicating that the student has a backlog and will be completing the degree in 2014.
Duly filled-in Application with appropriate enclosures must be sent by Speed Post (preferably) or by Registered Post to The Chairman, GATE of the Zone corresponding to the 1st Choice of Examination City, so as to reach on or before Monday, 24th October, 2013
If you have any query related to GATE 2013 exam, GATE 2013 exam pattern,gate 2013 eligibility, gate2013 sample papers,gate 2013 exam structure you may contact us at http://www.engineersinstitute.com
apply gate 2013, apply aget 2013 online, online gate application, gate 2013-14 online application, gate 2013 application fee,how to apply gate exam, apply for gate online, best gate coaching, engineers institute of india best ies gate psu electronics coaching, ies gate computer science institute in Delhi, best institute for ies gate psu coaching in Delhi, ies gate psu coaching Delhi, ies gate psu coaching in Delhi, ies gate coaching in Delhi, ies coaching institutes in Delhi, ies coaching in Delhi, ies coaching for electronics in Delhi, coaching for ies gate , gate 2013 application status, gate 2013-14 solution